Monday 4 June 2012

Thanks Rachael & Beth!

I am currently doing the most amazing e-course called: The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design. This course is run by 2 inspiring women: Rachael Taylor and Beth Nicholls. Their passion and their generosity is wonderful. I am loving every minute of it! They have truly inspired me to find my creative voice again. I feel sooo excited after only the first module. Can't wait for Module 2! Thank you so much Rachael and Beth!

This was my pattern I submitted for our Pattern Showcase.



2 comments:

  1. Julianne - I wish you a lot of success with your blog. I love your submitted pattern!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 06, 2012

    Have fun with this Julianne! It looks great. Your header is sweet. I am just giving my blog an overhaul...a bit of spring cleaning for it:) Julie

    ReplyDelete